Safety is our primary concern for all involved. We have created our new standards to meet the needs of our clients while maintaining the highest level of quality design and service.
In-Person Meeting Protocols
- restrictions on number of meeting participants
- restrictions on meeting location
- restrictions on physical contact
- requirements to wear a face mask
- use of disinfectants to clean any surfaces touched during the meeting
When we are in your home taking measurements, we will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Hand sanitizer will be deployed before, many times during, and after.
- Disinfectant wipes or 70-99% alcohol will be applied to all touched surfaces before and after measuring.
- Shoes will be removed or encased in footies.
- Masks will be worn at all times.
- Safe distances will be observed.
- We will reschedule if anyone isn’t feeling well — you or us.
When we finally reach the construction stage, we will continue our policy of ensuring the health and safety of both your family and our workers by adhering to the following protocols:
- For remodeling, the work area is sealed from the rest of the home with temporary walls.
- A hand washing station is established within the work area. Multiple hand washing required throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are provided.
- Safe distances are practiced at a minimum of six feet unless it’s impossible to avoid. In those cases, masks are required.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not to come to work (most are getting paid regardless), which includes daily temperature checks.
- Employees follow the same procedures when away from the job, understanding that we’re all in it together.
- When arriving home, each worker removes shoes and deposits clothes into a bag that will be untouched for three days; they wrap in a towel, and shower.
- They backtrack, wiping down all touched surfaces between shower and vehicle with disinfectant, and their shoes.
- If their vehicle is used before returning to work, the interior, and exterior handles are wiped with disinfectant.